- Furhermore, you can register functions to be called periodically (setTimeout) so you can create animations.
- Finally, you can communicate with the server in the background, without reloading the page (AJAX).
- AJAX and XML handling
- ActiveX objects
- Attribute handling objects, properties and methods
- Box and Rectangle objects
- Browser detection, browser related objects, properties and methods
- Content handling properties and methods
- DHTML elements
- Dialog handling
- Element handling objects, properties and methods
- Event handling
- Placement and dimensions related objects, properties and methods
- Selection and ranges
- Style handling
User Contributed Comments